RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- A good listener.
- I usually spend time learning life lessons as I go along.
- I love to tweet and blog while dreaming about unattainable, unrealistic future pursuits.
- I enjoy watching people trip or fall. I laugh at people when they trip or fall. I curse, then laugh when I trip or fall.
- Wonders what life is in black and white.
- Interested in absent-minded dreamers, experienced liars, masters of deception, and slightly paranoid neurotics that are willing to share their schizoid delusions.
- Fascinated by shit I don’t usually see.
- Longs for those random periods of silence that isn’t awkward.
- I’ll never lie just so people will like me. (I'm not a politician and will never aim to be one)
- I’m very devoted and I have enough faith to keep me going through any adversity. (I think)
- A pain in the butt. (To people I don’t like)
- I’m usually quiet when I’m around people I don’t know very well. Not because I’m easily intimidated, but because I’m a fool and just doesn’t have much to utter. (Or anything I might say will just get me in trouble)
- I like to observe people and how they interact with each other.
- I express myself in my own words and I usually say things I’m not supposed to. I guess I’m somewhat blunt, but it’s always good to be honest.
- I had my 1st tattoo at the age of 15.
- I skipped clinical one day just to have my tongue pierced. Which got my professor really worried… it almost gave him a massive heart attack. (He actually died a month after that)
- I’m a bit anal about matters of the grammatical sort. It irks me when people still interchange YOUR and YOU’RE. Sorry, I’m just a loser like that.
- I can’t stand the whole “It’s all about what you drive, where you live, how much money you make, what brand of clothes you’re wearing” typical LA bullshit that I have to deal with on a daily basis. I like nice things like the person, but if you base your entire existence on that… you’re one sad individual.
- I have realized lately that there’s always going to be people that will try to bring you down and talk bad about you. That’s insecurity within them and it doesn’t really bother me anymore because no one can take my shine (HaHaHa). So hate me, or love me. I don’t have time for drama and negativity in my life right now. If that’s what you are all about… please keep it moving.
- I had my son when I was barely a child myself at 17. He’s 10 years old now and is the most adorable autistic little boy you’ll ever meet. (The closest to perfection I’ve ever laid eyes on)
- I’m married to my high school sweetheart. The sexiest man alive :))
- I LiKe To AnNoY PeOpLe AnD CaPiTaLiZe EvErY OtHeR LeTtEr. Sometimes, i also tlk n typ lik dz u kno. I ALSO LOVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND NOT USE ANY PUNCTUATIONS SO I CAN JUST GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON and wh3n !+ r3@ch3s +0 +h3 p0!n+ wh3r3!n ! +yp3 l!k3 +h!s, !+ 3v3n g3+s h@rd3r +0 r3@d. (I can be really annoying, but no, I'm not a jejemon. I just used that as an example. HaHaHa)
- I have several embarrassing fantasy crushes on male celebrities. Fortunately, only one of them is penetrating enough to contain my interest for very long. (I know I’m too old for crushes, but Papa P, you’re the bomb! Yeah, like tick-tock! *shudders*)
- The Philippines is where my heart is and Cebu will always be home to me. (Proud to be Pinoy, but much prouder to be Bisdak)
- I’ve always wanted to view the world from the eyes of another.
- My birthday falls on World Rabies Day. (So?)
- I’m the youngest in the family.
- I have always prided myself for my skill to piss certain people off in an instant, and I can also be very evil. (So, consider yourself warned!)
- I’m deathly afraid of raisins and I don‘t eat vegetables. (I live purely on meat, which means I‘m probably going to die young. HaHaHa)
- I'm addicted to Coke (The black stuff in a bottle, fool!)
- I like scary movies, the pop-out/make-you-wanna-scream kind of stuff. I enjoy being scared when I’m not burying my dirty little mind in porn. Kidding! No really, I am so kidding. (Oh okay, I watch a good bit of porn. HaHaHa)
- I was born with an innate rebellion and I think that’s my cross to bear.
- I have an incredibly good memory and I pay attention to details. Therefore, I could forgive, but will probably not forget.
- I love people who make me laugh.
- Not perfect, and will never claim to be.
- An enemy to attention-seeking parasites.
- A drama queen (with a blog).
- A bitch. (With feelings!)
My name is Yching. This is my blog and THE WORLD IS MY PLAKGROUND!
I bite :))
Disclaimer: This is my personal blog. I say what I want and simply relay my own thoughts and experiences to share here. MY BLOG IS MY OPINION and it is not intended to malign, nor defame any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, especially those with the ability and desire to fight back. The contents of this blog are my personal views, which implies that I am responsible for them, not my employer, volunteer group, membership organization, church affiliation, or other agencies that I might be seen to represent. However, I will not be held responsible, nor will be held liable, for my readers’ comments in my blog, nor the laws which they may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions, and is not generated to make money or paid for blogging content. I reserve the right not to receive compensation in any way from this blog. In addition, this blog is always in transition. Content, sources, information and links change over time, so any information I publish today might not be valid or accurate two weeks or two years from now. I also do not claim ownership of any post (photos, text, audio, video, etc) unless otherwise stated. In a nutshell: The fact that I’m annoying, troublesome, unpleasant, thoughtless, and blunt, are not legal grounds to sue me. Furthermore, I don’t have any money, so the most that you will get from me is a stubborn look in court.
Free Hit Counter